1. Have a four-year college degree and a three-year degree from an accredited seminary acceptable to the Presbytery including appropriate courses in Greek and Hebrew. An M.Div. degree or its equivalent is required .
2. Serve under the care of the Presbytery for at least one year unless previously ordained and transferring in from another denomination or agency.
3. Completion of exegetical paper using one of the original languages on
a passage assigned by the Presbytery.
4. Have a call from a church or agency and terms of call approved by the Presbytery.
5. Attend a Discovery Workshop
6. Complete oral examination with the Candidate Care Committee.
7. Complete written ordination examination successfully.
8. Provide a job description of a approved call.
9. Provide a written statement of any exceptions to the Westminster Confession of
Faith and Catechisms. This must be voted on by the Presbytery to allow or disallow. If disallowed, the ordination process ends.
10. Appear before Presbytery and preach a sermon and answer questions
provided plus any questions asked from the floor.
11. If the call is from an EPC church, submit the names of a commission to
represent Presbytery in an ordination ceremony.